What's your shipping policy?
- our meat is shipped frozen with dry ice, so that you receive it in just the condition it was packed.
- We ship all orders Fedex 2-day air on wednesdays, to anywhere in the lower 48. Orders received before 8AM (MST) on Wednesday will be shipped that week.
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $100.
What's your return policy?
- we don't accept returns. If your order arrived in unsatisfactory condition please let us know.
How do I find all your organic, nitrate-free, allergen friendly, and other specialty products on your site?
- Simply use our handy search function in the upper right of your screen. We've tagged our products with various qualities such as "Dairy-free" and "uncured" to make those items easy for folks to find.
Do you sell to grocers and restaurants?
- yes we do. see here for a current list of stockists and eateries in various locations across montana and elsewhere.
- if you're a retail establishment that's interested in carrying our wares, please contact us here and a company rep will get right back to you.
How does your meat come packaged?
Currently we package all our meats in vacuum sealed plastic. As a company, 0ur goal is to have a sustainable business - on all fronts. as soon as we can we would like to return to the traditional way of packaging meat - in butcher paper. We're also striving to find shipping materials that are both RECYCLABLE, compostable, and low impact.
Where do you source your meats?
We source livestock from ranches all over Montana, and now into idaho. last year we created our first sister company, Idaho meat co.
Can I make a custom order?
Yes - within reason. :)
if you're interested in ordering a whole or half carcass, cut to your specs - shoot us a note and we'll get you set up.
Do you guys have a retail location?
Unfortunately not at this time. maybe someday!
our company holds a small office located at 104 East Main Street in Bozeman, MT. If you'd like to schedule a visit, please drop us a note!